Sacramento’s Divorce Mediation Expert
Carol F. Delzer is a certified mediator and divorce lawyer with more than 20 years of experience serving clients in the Sacramento area. In addition, Ms. Delzer is a family law specialist certified by the State Bar of California and a licensed marriage family therapist.
It is in your best interests to work with a divorce mediation attorney who has the skills and knowledge to effectively act as a third-party neutral mediator. Ms. Delzer has mediated more than 1,000 cases in California and has a lengthy track record as a divorce lawyer.
Carol Delzer maintains a proven track record and is held in high regard by colleagues, judges and legal professionals in the Sacramento area. She is known for her legal abilities and is respected for her aggressive yet professional approach.
To schedule your first appointment with Carol complete the Contact Form and send it to her or email Info@FamilyLawCenter.US
- Over Twenty Years of Experience as a Family Law Attorney
- Certified Family Law Specialist, certified by State Bar of California since 1995
- Licensed Marriage Family Therapist – California Board of Behavioral Science
- Experienced Divorce Mediator (Over 1000 Family Law Mediated Cases)
- Collaborative Attorney – Member SCPG since 1998
- Family Law Consultant and Trainer for Attorneys
- President Family Law Center, a professional Corporation
- California Real Estate Broker Licensed for over thirty years
- Experienced Mindful Negotiator.
- Author and Speaker on Family Law, Co-Parenting, Mindfulness and Negotiation Skills